p.s. I made some *alterations and didn't play fairly 100% of the time
001. Real Name : It's sort of a fancy old-fashioned name in my opinion.
002. Nickname[s]: Tori. Seracross. Sera. Tad. Tadpoulle. Smorrie. Depends on how you know me.
003. Zodiac Sign : Aries. Dog.
004. Male Or Female : Female
005. Elementary : Done
006. Middle School : Done (cringe) the best part though was discovering anime and manga
007. High School : Done
008. Hair Color : Brunette
009. Long Or Short : Long, straight on the top but gets curlier.
010. Loud Or Quiet : Depends on how well we know each other.
011. Sweats Or Jeans : Jeans, being replaced by fucking awesome leggings.
012. Phone Or Camera : Phone
013. Health Freak : I'll never give up what I like to eat. I have this one life.
014. Drink Or Smoke: I've tried both since college, ooh wow I'm no longer pure.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No, but there have been a few people in passing that I've met since college that I'm grateful I don't have a penis because I'd totally have a boner for them.
016. Political orientation: I can't decide.
017. Piercings: Ears
018. Tattoos: One day, one day....
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane : Nah.
020. Car Accident : No, thankfully
021. Fist Fight : With my tangled hair.
022. First piercing: young
023. First Best Friend :
Late 4th grade, Early 5th grade (STILL GOIN' BABEH!)----->
024. First Instrument played: Not musically inclined
025. First award: Um, it was probably Student of the Week or some shite back in Elementary
026. First Crush : Probably Batman....Val Kilmer Batman D:
027. First Language: Twinspeak with my twin as babies. It's a legit thing.
028. First Big Vacation: The first big fantasy novel I ever read....Hawkmistress! by Marion Zimmer Bradley or Eragon by Christopher Paolini it's a tie really
029. Last Person You Talked To
: That's affiliated to dA? Then
030. Last Person You Texted : My roommate
031. Last Person You Watched
032. Last Food You Ate : Pho for the first time. It's good. Try it.
033. Last Movie You Watched
: Pacific Rim. Um
? No joke 0_o
035. Last Thing You Bought : Watchmen graphic novel today. I'm a failure who watched the movie but never read it. That's about to change
036. Last Person You Hugged : It's been so long I can't remember :c
037. Food : I'm that person who has too much love for many things to just pick one
038. Drinks : Lipton Brisk Lemonade Iced Tea, also Henry Weinhard's orange cream soda
039. Clothing : That I have? A mixture of "slutty" club outfits, professional attire, casual don't give a fluck, gamer-inspired accessories, lacey girly stuff. Hey I actually like clothes. And as an artist I seek all art forms.
040. Book : Hmm. Mh-mm. Don't ask that.
041. Color: Used to be red and black. Now, green and brown and grey if that counts.
042. Flower : Never thought of it. Cherry blossom?
043: Music : Whatever catches my fancy and hits me so hard in the feels and takes control of my very essence.
044. Movies : That's like asking me about books T^T. I'd say currently, Perks of Being a Wallflower.
045. Shoes : It's a tie between Converse and the slip-ons that I painted.
046. Subjects : Art, Math, Feminism. Well shit, I love learning. Doesn't mean I'm great/terrible at it.
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... :
047. [x] Kissed In The Snow
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween
049. [x] Had Your Heart Broken
050. [x] Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
051. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. [x] Came Outta The Closet
053. [x] Gotten Pregnant
054. [x] Had An Abortion
055. [x] Done Something You've Regretted
056. [x] Broke A Promise
057. [x] Kept A Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [x] Left The Country
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [x] Ran A Mile
065. [x] Went To The Beach
066. [x] Stayed Single
....these things may have happened in my head, idk.
067. Eating : Nothing
068. Drinking : Water
069. Getting Ready To : Sleeeeeeeep
070. Listening To : Nothing
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today : Today-Calculus. Tomorrow-Calculus and Environmental Science
072. Waiting For : The moment I get to read Watchmen
073. Want Kids : One or twins if it's my own pregnancy.
074. Want To Get Married : I don't care about a ring or a legal document, why should I get a justification from society to call my relationship legitimate? But I still support those who want it.
075. Careers in mind : Accountant, graphic novelist, animator, professional egg-cracker
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/*GIRL: *not necessarily better but I personally appreciate
076. Lips Or Eyes : Both, mmm do that smolder thing like Edward does :U make me stop breathing :U you need to physically make my lungs seize just by your existence :U
077. Shorter Or Taller : Tall
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous : Both as long as it's not for a "reward."
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms : Lol wut how about hands. Wrists too. ////
080. Sensitive Or Loud : Sensitive
081. Hookup Or Relationship : Wow that's more of a instance by instance thing no way of predicting that one.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant : Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts : Yes
084. Ran Away From Home : Yes. I came back like that night and no one knew I was missing -_- white girl drama
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense : Pepper spray
086. Killed Somebody : No
087. Broken Someone's Heart : I wonder if I did, I just let it slip by, it might have been a mistake but whatever life. It goes on.
088. Been Arrested : Noop
89: Where am I? California
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself : Getting there
091. Miracles : If you mean in God then I'm agnostic and a HUGE contrarian.
092. Love At First Sight : Only with certain fictional characters.
093. Heaven : That would be the moment a scrumptious morsel comes into contact with my taste buds.
094. Santa Claus : Yes. There are fat bearded men EVERYWHERE.
096. Magic : Unsure. Well, sure why not.